Planen & Bauen GmbH is an established architecture and engineering office with national and international clients and more than 20 years of project experience.
Our office, with its focus on office, industrial and commercial buildings, public buildings, residential buildings and existing buildings, currently employs about 50 people in Bensheim, Frankfurt and Stuttgart.
For our construction site in Copenhagen we are looking for a
Construction or Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Local site management of a complex construction project in Copenhagen (SPH 8 HOAI)
- Site measurement and achieving building acceptance
- Review of supplements, measurements and invoices
Working at Planen & Bauen is
- challenging. Because we want to get better and better, set the trends in this sector and be one step ahead of the competitors.
- inspiring. Because we work on many exciting projects, bear great responsibility and have the opportunity to further expand.
- familiar. because we deal with each other in a trusting and open manner.
- university degree in civil engineering, architecture or education as a building technician
- good English skills
- good coordination skills
- Experience in the service phases of the HOAI
- Good knowledge regarding VOB and service contracts
- Experience in project management of industrial buildings (ideally data centres)
- Motivated, communicative team player with a confident appearance
- Compentent handling with MS Office and AVA-Programs (ideally California)
We offer you – our offer – your advantages
- Cell phone - iPad
- the values of a medium-sized family business such as trust, reliability and consistency
- permanent contract of employment, a five-day week
- a safe workplace in an efficient, sympathetic and dynamic team
- excellent connection to public transport
- a fair fixed salary with profit-oriented components
- practical training over several months combined with further training seminars and workshops
- Exceptional employee appreciation with individual support and training
- Team events, such as office excursions, Christmas parties and BBQ events
Become part of our extraordinary team and create trendsetting innovations together with us!
We look forward to receiving your informative online application (stating your strengths, your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date) via RheinNeckarJOBS.de or by e-mail to email@example.com!
You can find more detailed information at www.planen-bauen.eu.